Thursday, March 15, 2012

Howdy


Hello folks,
My name is Zac Crockett (as the title of the blog may imply) and I'm a cartoonist, illustrator, and comic artist.

With my art, I try to color outside of the lines which, come to think of it, is kind of messy. I write and draw strange and offbeat stories. All too often, comics are written like movie scripts. I think it's correct when my brother states that comics, today, are "R & D" departments for the movie industry. It's my hope that my comics are original and entertaining. They'll be posted here, along with some of my other work.

Oh, and did I mention I love drawing the female form? I'll be posting some of my pin-ups here as well.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you out here in the vast inter-lands and I hope you'll pull up a chair and introduce yourselves. With this post, I'll be including an inaugural sketch.

Take care, you crazy cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment